Standalone Business Auto Physical Damage
Offering Flexible Coverage for On-the-Road Risks
Business vehicles can sustain damage in so many ways. Accidents, rollovers, collisions, flying objects to name just a few. Damage also is often caused by animals, fire, hail and earthquakes.
GMI partnered with a highly rated carrier to create flexible coverage that can be standalone or paired with other coverages like our Business Auto or General Liability.
Program available to retail agents in all states except AK, District of Columbia, HI, MA, NJ and US Virgin Islands at this time.
• Select trucking risks
• Artisan Contractors / Contractors
• Manufacturers hauling their own product
• Distributors hauling their own product
• Street, Road, and Debris Removal Services
• Private Passenger (PPT/PPV)
• Light & Medium Trucks
• Heavy Trucks/Tractors
• Dump Trucks
• Underwritten by an A.M. Best Rated “A+” non-admitted carrier
• Total Insurable Value (TIV) cannot exceed $2M at any one location
• Flexible deductibles
• Older fleets acceptable
• CDL drivers with less than three (3) years experience operating truck / tractor
• CDL drivers with less than two (2) years experience operating heavy trucks
For a complete contact information, click here.
WHY CHOOSE US
“You all are seriously the best =)
I want to thank you for handling this so quickly for us. You were all very quick and efficient.”