Monoline Business Auto
Commercial Auto Insurance for a Wide Range of Classes
Our Monoline Business Auto Program targets contractors, artisans, building supply dealers, system installers, retailers, manufacturers, wholesale distributors and more. We welcome a wide variety of classes with vehicles ranging from private passenger cars to extra heavy truck tractors. Eligible accounts are automobile fleets that support business activities where the primary goal is to sell and distribute owned products, perform contracting operations, and provide services to customers.
• Systems Installation
• Private Passenger (PPT/PPV)
• Light Trucks
• Medium Trucks
• Heavy Trucks/Tractors
• Extra Heavy Trucks/Tractors
• Dump Trucks/Trailers
• Product Delivery
• Service Calls
• Material/Equipment Delivery
• Sales Calls
• Product Installation
• Retail Delivery
Business Development Team
• Underwritten by A.M. Best "A" rated admitted carriers
• Minimum of two (2) vehicles
• Three (3) years of prior commercial auto coverage
• Overall loss ratio of 40% or better for fleet accounts, 25% or better for non-fleet accounts
• Good drivers
• Satisfactory CAB report, if applicable
Program available to retail agents in all states except District of Columbia, MA, NY and VA at this time.
Additional Coverage Highlights
• Additional Insured by Contract or Agreement
• Hired Auto Physical Damage coverage
• Towing and Labor
• Accidental Airbag Deployment coverage
• Loan/Lease Gap coverage
• Extended Cancellation Condition
• Vehicle Wrap coverage
• Audio Visual and Data Electronic Equipment
Business Auto Enhancement Endorsement
GMI’s Business Auto Enhancement Endorsement has been added to broaden the coverage in our standard auto policy. Coverage is combined under one endorsement and not available standalone.
Employees as Insureds Endorsement is also available.
For a complete contact information, click here.
WHY CHOOSE US
“You all are seriously the best =)
I want to thank you for handling this so quickly for us. You were all very quick and efficient.”