Truck Physical Damage
Coverage for Trucks on the Open Road
The open road is full of risks. Trucks can sustain damage in an accident, from fire, due to foul weather, theft or vandalism—or any natural disaster. Any of these issues could cause a significant financial loss and put your motor carrier and for-hire clients out of business. And while not required, physical damage insurance is often required by lien holders.
GMI partnered with a highly rated carrier to create flexible coverage that can be standalone or paired with other coverages like our Motor Truck Cargo and General Liability to create an enhanced coverage package.
Program available to retail agents in all states except AK, District of Columbia, HI, MA, NJ and US Virgin Islands at this time.
• Artisan Contractors / Contractors
• Manufacturers hauling their own product
• Distributors hauling their own product
• Retailers / Merchants
• Street, road, and debris removal services
• Select trucking risks
• Light & Medium Trucks
• Heavy Trucks / Tractors
• Dump Trucks
• A.M. Best Rated “A+” non-admitted carrier
• Total Insurable Value (TIV) cannot exceed $2M at any one location
• Flexible deductibles
• Older fleets acceptable
• CDL drivers with less than three (3) years experience operating truck / tractor
• CDL drivers with less than two (2) years experience operating heavy trucks
WHY CHOOSE US
“Thank You! It’s great to be able to help a new client and with such quickness. Working with Carter has been flawless and such a treat.”